Hotels & Travel
If you are planning to visit a particular location, it is always good to stay in a comfortable three-star hotel, rather than staying in an uncomfortable low-budget hotel or an expensive five-star hotel. When it comes to a nice 3 star hotel Bangkok offers, one of the most amazing locations with the best hotels within its boundaries is in the heart of the city itself. If you are wondering why anyone would stay in a three star hotel if he is getting a room at a lesser price or if he can afford an expensive hotel for himself, then I am here to give you the following reasons for the same:
1) Three-star hotels have comfortable rooms – If you are planning to bring down the budget of your trip and alter the expenses, what you don’t know is that you are going to sacrifice your comfort and personal hygiene. On the other hand, if you raise your budget a little and opt for a 3 star hotel Bangkok has to offer to travelers or tourists like you, you can have a safe and an amazing trip to remember all your life. Such hotels give you all the comfort that you deserve.
2) Three-star hotels have services equivalent to five-star hotels – If you stay in a 3 star hotel Bangkok has for its tourists, you get to enjoy services that are provided to you in five-star hotels. Most of the three-star hotels know how to keep their visitors or guests happy so that they retain them. Thus, they believe in giving best services to them. Just like the way you are welcomed to your room in a five-star hotel, you are treated exactly the same way when it comes to a three-star hotel.
3) Three-star hotels are popular for their food – Most of the three-star hotels have their personal restaurants as well, where the passersby can simply drop in for coffee, snacks or even meals. Therefore, such hotels know how to create and maintain excellent tastes in their food so that all the people are attracted to the delicacies that they provide. Well trained and professional chefs are hired to give the best tongue delighting foods, presented in unique ways, to entice the tongues and eyes of the visitors. Therefore, for the sake of good food, it is always nice to stay in a comfortable three-star hotel.
4) Three-star hotels are not very expensive – When you compare the rates of three-star hotels with the five-star ones, you see the difference, which amazes you the most. The best thing is that you get to enjoy similar services at affordable prices.
5) Three-star hotels come with excellent deals – Thanks to all those trip-planning websites out there on the internet, you can enjoy amazing deals and offers on three-star hotels. Even if you plan to extend your trip and continue staying in the same hotel, the management of three-star hotels is courteous enough to accommodate you, if it can.
Hotel rooms no matter how modern and fancy always seem to end up having one feel- claustrophobic and you generally feel like you are being squished into a corner! Cupboard space is never sufficient so inevitably your clothing ends up strewn all over the available floor space. If this is a scenario that you can relate to then why not rather consider looking at the many Phuket apartments for rent.
D condo Kathu Phuket is the perfect solution and offers gorgeous spacious bachelor and one-bedroom apartments for rent at affordable prices. Not only will you have much more space, but these modern apartments are situated a short distance from Phuket town with all its shopping amenities, schools and hospitals and still being close enough to the gorgeous stretches of sandy beaches.
For those who like to spend time relaxing close to their condo rental, these Phuket apartments for rent still come with all the usual amenities that a 5-star hotel would offer. D condo Kathu Phuket has an inviting blue swimming pool and a fully equipped gym, as well as communal garden and 24 hour CCTV security to ensure that your holiday experience is one that you will remember for all the right reasons.
The building is perfectly designed to complement the surrounding Phuket skyline and make the most of its beauty. What’s more, your days will not be filled trying to fit into the usual hotel holiday schedule; you truly will be able to be in charge of your holiday itinerary. Phuket and its surrounds offer so many sights and tourist attractions as well as the opportunity to intermingle with the locals on their home territory.
There is huge variety of different restaurants such as the Kinnika Kitchen, Chutima Cake and the XXL Kitchen which specializes in a burger fit for a giant! Additional attractions are the Santorini Amusement Park which has a Greek Village theme; the chance to ride a horse on Hua Hin beach and of course copious amounts of shopping opportunities.
Deciding to rather go the Phuket apartments for rentroute for the duration of your holiday means that you will save on accommodation costs and be able to spend money on those extra holiday experiences. For further information and to view the various apartments available simply log onto http://www.rentalfortheholidays.com/en/dcondokathu_condominium.aspx and stop being boxed into the usual tourist traps.
Make sure that your next trip to Phuket is one that is able to fulfil your desire to truly get to experience Thailand the way it should be; natural and unspoilt and with lots of beautiful experiences. Don’t let anyone convince you that the only place to have a safe holiday is within the confines of a holiday resort or hotel. Get out, live a little and take matters into your own hands. Rental for the Holidays is one holiday rental specialist that you should definitely have on speed dial! Contact them today via email: email@example.com and they will reply to your request within 24 hours. Why wait, email them today.